Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [fusion][Functional] LValue arguments limitation
From: Alfredo Correa (correaa_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-09 06:06:28

2010/11/9 Joel de Guzman <joel_at_[hidden]>

> On 11/9/2010 6:01 PM, alfC wrote:
>
>> Fusion manual says:
>>
>> Only LValue arguments are accepted. To overcome this limitation, apply
>> Boost.Functional/Forward.
>>

> I'm lost. Could you point me where in the Fusion manual?
> I need some context.

sorry, here
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_41_0/libs/fusion/doc/html/fusion/functional/adapters/unfused.html
third paragraph.

The reason I ask is because I found similar limitations in Boost.Phoenix,
which once in a while catch me creating compilation errors that are
difficult to understand and correct. It seems something fundamental.

Thanks,
Alfredo