Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [1.45.0] Beta 1 available from SourceForge
From: Phil Ratzloff (Phil.Ratzloff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-11 09:23:32

I just compiled my project with the 1.45 beta and got the following error:
        boost_1_45_0_beta1/boost/property_tree/string_path.hpp(202): error C3861: 'assert': identifier not found

Build info: VC2010 Release Win32

It succeeds in Debug, but not in Release. I didn't encounter this with 1.44. It's a minor issue I can work around.