Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [StateChart] event processing order inasyncmachine
From: Andreas Huber (ahd6974-spamboostorgtrap_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-11 15:10:56

Hi Igor

> But there're a lot of other deferred events, so my
> guess is that it's getting stuck somewhere due to the recent changes
> in the deferral mechanism. Is it possible?

My previous attempts at implementing this simple functionality would make a
nice text book example on how premature optimization is the root of all
evil. An apprentice could have gotten it correct the first time with the
straight-forward but seemingly slighly inefficient looking implementation. I
really should have known better.

Anyway, unless I've missed something again, everything should behave as
advertised now (all tests pass). Please test and let me know:

<https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/66496>

Thanks!

--
Andreas Huber