Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [serialization][thread] possible regressions?
From: Ruediger Berlich (ruediger.berlich_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-11-13 09:43:33

Hi,

yet another update: Geneva also comprises unit tests for the
(de-)serialization of instantiable classes in different serialization modes
(XML, binary, text). Apart from the already known error

pure virtual method called
terminate called without an active exception
Aborted

these tests complete without problems. This and the fact that 1.43 didn't
have these problems makes me confident that the error message isn't caused
by the way in which I use the serialization library (which, albeit quite
extensive, doesn't do anything out of the ordinary).

Best Regards,
Ruediger

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~gemfony/geneva/trunk/annotate/head%3A/include/geneva/GPersonalityTraits.hpp

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~gemfony/geneva/trunk/annotate/head%3A/src/geneva/GPersonalityTraits.cpp

--
Kind Regards / Mit freundlichen Gruessen,
Ruediger Berlich