Subject: Re: [Boost-users] mpi non-blocking communication
From: Hicham Mouline (hicham_at_[hidden])
Date: 2010-12-07 03:37:49

Thanks Riccardo,
I am just curious as to the value of distinguishing between these 2.
Is it just informative?
I mean, as you said, it is as if the application is single-threaded when it
comes to MPI interaction.

What value is there in telling the MPI implementation that we have other
threads but they will not call you?

I guess I'm stuck on this point,

regards,