Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Collecting boost multi-index meta data
From: Joaquin M Lopez Munoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-03 17:23:45

Gokulakannan Somasundaram <gokul007 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>    Say i have a boost::tuple / MPL Sequence, on which i have
> created a multi-index. Is it possible for me collect all the
> attribute numbers on which i have declared the
> IndexSpecifierList( the one passed as template parameter to
> boost::multi_index::indexed_by ) ?

Hi Gokul,

I'm not sure I undersand your question. Have you taken a
look at the index_type_list nested type?

http://www.boost.org/libs/multi_index/doc/reference/multi_index_container.html#
types

>From this MPL sequence you can easily extract the list
of key extractor types used for defining the
multi_index_container, which hopefully is close to what
you're after.

Don't hesitate to elaborate a little more on your question
and I'll see whether I can be more helpful.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo