Subject: Re: [Boost-users] large variant performance compared (50 elements)
From: Paul (peebor_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-11 16:27:03

Op 11-1-2011 21:48, Paul schreef:
> Steven,
>
> I got it to work! Had to make some change to the jamfiles however to get
> it going on my workarea (non sandbox).

<...>
> I:\fcm3prod\BuildSet\repository\Boost\boost\boost/variant/variant.hpp(908)
> (48)
> b.cpp(25) (48)
> Children:
>
> I:\fcm3prod\BuildSet\repository\Boost\boost\boost/detail/reference_content.hpp(115)
> (336/50)

More specifically what does (336/50) mean here?

> I:\fcm3prod\BuildSet\repository\Boost\boost\boost/detail/reference_content.hpp(85)
> (336/50)
> I:\fcm3prod\BuildSet\repository\Boost\boost\boost/mpl

Question: What should be an acceptable number of cum-instantiations for
a cpp file?

Ofcourse i could break it down into several cpp's (however needing
explicit instantiations since inclusion-model cannot be used in such
case). I'm having doubts whether its wise to do so!?

Paul