Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Preprocessor] Relative Addresses in BOOST_PP_FILENAME_1
From: Hossein Haeri (powerprogman_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-24 13:49:24

Dear TONGARI,

> Where I said <> I meant <something in compiler's include path>, that
> works fine, just as Edward and Steven said.

Well, my working directory is already in my compiler's include path. And, inside Header.hpp, the following line

#define BOOST_PP_FILENAME1 <Header.hpp>

fails to compiler in GCC 4.5.1 because GCC says it can't find Header.hpp. And, I am missing anything here? Maybe it's better that you tell me what you'd be writing instead of the line above if it would have been you...

> If this is not a bug with a specific compiler, I hope at least it should
> be noted in Boost.PP's doc.

It's not. Both quote and angle brackets are mentioned to work in the specs:

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_45_0/libs/preprocessor/doc/ref/filename_x.html

TIA,
--Hossein