Subject: Re: [Boost-users] BGL Properties
From: David Doria (daviddoria_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-01-27 13:46:30

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 1:25 PM, Jeremiah Willcock <jewillco_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On Thu, 27 Jan 2011, David Doria wrote:
>
>>> You need to specify the vertex properties as empty (something like
>>> "no_property" IIRC). You did specify the edge weight as the parameter of
>>> the
>>> VertexProperties, but it should look like this:
>>> adjacency_list<OutEdgeList, VertexList, Directed,
>>>               VertexProperties, EdgeProperties,
>>>               GraphProperties, EdgeList>

After nearly a fully day of searching/experimenting, I think I figured
everything out. I have summarized what I have learned in a small set
of examples in the BGL section here:

http://programmingexamples.net/index.php?title=Boost

I would highly suggest these be absorbed into the official BGL examples.

David