Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Compiling Boost (Steven Watanabe, Bhushan Inamdar)
From: Mathieu Champlon (mathieu.champlon_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-02 11:45:56

On 02/02/2011 16:28, Ted Byers wrote:

> I followed these instructions to the letter (in fact, this was the
> only process I found so far), and then created a new C++ project and
> found the boost include and library paths were not there.
>
> The process, as described here, seems to apply these settings only to
> the currently only project. So what did I miss?

Not sure, I just started vc100, created a new project (WIN32 console
application) and the include and library directories I had previously
added were there in the new project.
I believe this is where I had found the information in the first place :
http://blogs.msdn.com/b/vsproject/archive/2009/07/07/vc-directories.aspx

MAT.