Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [graph] Is reverse_graph<> read-only?
From: Jeremiah Willcock (jewillco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-17 18:14:08

On Fri, 18 Feb 2011, al.zatv wrote:

> Jeremiah Willcock <jewillco_at_[hidden]> писал(а) в своём письме Fri, 18 Feb
> 2011 01:49:27 +0300:
>
>>> Is reverse_graph<> in Boost::Graph Library, read-only?
>
>> It appears to be read-only. It should be possible to add mutation; it just
>> isn't there yet. Do you need that feature?
>
> Yes. My program build two trees in the same graph. First tree is "forward".
> Second tree is "backward": build by the same algorithm, but in reverse order.
> So I need add_vertex and add_edge for reverse trees. I wrote them this way
> (please look if I'm correct - because I'm a newbie and can make stupid
> errors).

Do those versions work? I forgot whether edge_descriptors in the original
graph are implicitly convertible to edge_descriptors in the reverse_graph;
your implementations require that. Your code would be easy to fix for the
other case, though. Could you please add in the rest of the mutating
functions so that I can add your code to BGL?

-- Jeremiah Willcock