Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [GIL] gray pixel iterator in generic algorithm
From: Robert Lupton the Good (rhl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-02-18 15:27:35

> With this, the unit test for my gray opening function with an unscaled float image now compiles and works fine.

Does this mean that you have some clean way to handle gil images that don't automatically scale into [0,1]? If so, can we have it pushed into the next boost release?

I have a clunky version of this that I'm not proud of, but I certainly need. I'm an astronomer, and the values in my images (unsigned short, int, float) are directly related to the number of photons detected so scaling is a real problem.