Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [python] intercepting uncaught exceptions
From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-01 13:30:55

Dave Abrahams <dave <at> boostpro.com> writes:
> This sounds like a general python/C question; the fact that
> Boost.Python is throwing an exception is a minor detail in the picture
> that doesn't affect the answer. You might try asking on the regular
> Python user's list.

Actually I wondered if Boost.Python doing something to prevent sys.excepthook
from getting invoked. How does it produce error_already_set?

Also I did ask in c++sig - no love there (not sure if many people reading that
list at all)

I can take any hint. One using pure Python solution or the one using one based
on Boost.Python or Python C API.

I guess I can try some Python list as well.