Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [ptr_container] compiler error with BOOST_RESULT_OF_USE_DECLTYPE
From: Michel MORIN (mimomorin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-02 18:13:31

Thorsten Ottosen wrote:
>> These issues, including OP's one, can be fixed by removing unary function
>> call
>> operator of class boost::void_ptr_indirect_fun (i.e. making it
>> BinaryFunction).
>
> The problem then is that we can't use the class with unary functions.
> Something that might already we be done by users.

So, how about adding void_ptr_indirect_binary_fun (and
void_ptr_indirect_unary_fun)?
Then we have
    void_ptr_indirect_fun (with unary and binary function call operators)
    void_ptr_indirect_unary_fun (with unary function call operator)
    void_ptr_indirect_biary_fun (with binary function call operator)
and use void_ptr_indirect_binary_fun when wrapping comparators.

Regards,
Michel