Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost Interprocess error on Solaris sun studio 12
From: Marshall Clow (mclow.lists_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-08 09:08:42

On Mar 8, 2011, at 4:52 AM, aidan mcgurn wrote:
> --- On Tue, 8/3/11, Ion Gaztañaga <igaztanaga_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> aidan mcgurn wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Currently my company are having issues compiling Boost
>>> Interprocess 1.42 on Solaris sun Studio.
>>> I see from Boost documentation that this compiler is
>>> not listed as having been used to build Interprocess:
>>
>> Sorry, the compiler is not conforming enough to support
>> Interprocess. I'm afraid you won't be able to use
>> Interprocess until the conformance improves.
>>

> Hi Ion,
> thanks for the reply.
> Do you know when Boost Interprocess will be fixed for Sun Studio?
> rgds,
> /aidan

Adian -

I read Ion's reply differently than you did.

I think he's saying that until the Sun Studio compiler improves, Boost.Interprocess will not be usable on that compiler.

-- Marshall

Marshall Clow Idio Software <mailto:mclow.lists_at_[hidden]>

A.D. 1517: Martin Luther nails his 95 Theses to the church door and is promptly moderated down to (-1, Flamebait).
        -- Yu Suzuki