Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Boost::Polygon issue with including in project
From: Simonson, Lucanus J (lucanus.j.simonson_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-03-24 11:51:05

Chris,

Line 147 of transform.hpp is as follows:

    ESU = 2, EAST_SOUTH_UP = 2, ES = 2, EAST_SOUTH = 2, FLIP_Y = 2,

These are enum value definitions. I suspect that what is happening is that ESU, or more likely ES is a defined macro in some header file included before Polygon.hpp. After the expansion of that macro the code no longer makes sense.

I suggest including the Polygon.hpp first since it doesn't depend on any other code. If you include polygon.hpp in a header file be sure that header file gets included before others that might define macros that conflict with names used by the library.

Regards,
Luke