Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Matrix of external data
From: pmamales_at_[hidden]
Date: 2011-03-30 11:44:30

Thank you Rutger. I will look into it. Is there any documentation on the software?
Any examples for usage in the end of all?
Best Regards,
Petros
PS: I did try to get to the uBlas mailing list, followed the links and ended up where I started from.
Maybe I did something wrong but retraced the steps and came out at the same point ;-))