Subject: [Boost-users] [karma] auto_ + default floating point precisions
From: Brian Budge (brian.budge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-04-15 16:08:08

Hi all -

I'm using boost karma to generically generate strings from many
different types use auto_. I've noticed that if I specify some double
precision numbers like 1.123456, I will only get "1.123" out as a
string. While looking around the documentation, it seems that it is
possible to specify the precision up to numeric_limits<real>::digits10
+ 1. I couldn't find an example for how to do this with double_ let
alone auto_. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Is there
documentation that google couldn't find for me?

Thanks,
  Brian