Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Link errors building against Boost Python
From: Chris Weisiger (cweisiger_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-18 14:18:17

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 10:21 AM, Jürgen Hunold <juergen.hunold_at_[hidden]>wrote:

> Hi Chris,
>
> On Tuesday, 17. May 2011 18:34:41 Chris Weisiger wrote:
> > Thanks Jürgen! That is helpful. More inline.
>
> > Unfortunately now PyFTGL is getting a link error looking for
> > boost::throw_exception: http://pastebin.com/DTUX2w84
>
> A hint would be:
> > c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
> 9.0\VC\INCLUDE\xlocale(342)
> > : warning C4530: C++ exception handler used, but unwind semantics are not
> > enabled. Specify /EHsc

Well now I'm embarrassed. Read the warning messages, Chris!

(Of course, so many of the projects I build from source spout so many
spurious warning messages that it can be hard to know what to ignore
sometimes...)

Anyway, that was the last clue I needed; it builds now! Any more problems
are my own. :) Thanks again!

-Chris