Subject: Re: [Boost-users] To find a path between two vertices in a tree.
From: Nishchal Devnur (nishchal.devnur_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-05-18 15:58:36

Thanks a lot Chris,

I am currently using BFS for it and I am using the boost library to do it.
But I am finding that the code is running very slowly as I am working with
very large graphs that are dynamic and I need to apply BFS repeatedly. Also
is there a way to exit from the BFS function of the boost library once I
find the target node during the search. I have a hunch that I should use BFS
Visitor concept for this, but I am not able to figure that out properly.

Regards,
Nishchal.