Subject: [Boost-users] Specifying of the filesystem3::path for custom strings using
From: Iurii Gordiienko (hordi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-05 10:43:08

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) ('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) ('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is)  Hi
   I tried to specify the boost::filesystem3::path to use my custom
   string (icu based) but in result I have error during my code compiling
   and I can't solve it... I have this issue under Linux, because under
   Windows ICU has equal with boost char-representation (wchar_t), but
   under Linux these values are different.
   The attach has error-screenshot and part of code which has conversion
   specification etc...
   Please, help

   Thanks -- Iurii Gordiienko

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) ('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is)

boost.PNG