Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [bcp] Lean and mean boost
From: Lars Viklund (zao_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-11 15:37:27

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 04:39:54PM +0100, John Maddock wrote:

>>> Please file a bug report if there's a problem, otherwise I - probably -
>>> don't get to hear about it.
>>>
>>> Now that I have, I'll investigate Bimap,
>>
>> I told the person to file a bug for it, which I do whenever someone
>> discovers a problem, and was of the impression that he understood what I
>> said.
>>
>> I guess I should have followed up by looking at the trac later.
>
> Apologies for resurrecting this old thread, but I finally got around to
> looking into this, and couldn't reproduce the issue, I tried both:
>
> bcp bimap destination
> bcp boost/bimap.hpp destination
>
> So... unless there's some platform/compiler specific thing going on I'm
> stuck.

I'm at a loss. None of the platforms I've tried now (msvc, debian gcc)
fail with trunk.

I can unfortunately not remember which platform/release it was I tested
on, as none of the machines I currently have access to have any trace of
bcp testing.

I couldn't test mingw, as my installation of msysgit fails to compile
fileview.cpp as it tries to call a non-existant
std::ifstream(wchar_t const*).

I guess that it's mentally closeable, unless the luser or I manage to
coax something into breaking again.

Sorry for the FUD.

--
Lars Viklund | zao_at_[hidden]