Subject: Re: [Boost-users] boost::mpl and VS 2005
From: Lars Viklund (zao_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-15 02:19:23

On Fri, Jul 15, 2011 at 12:00:43AM +0100, Narinder Claire wrote:
> Can someone say whether it's likely to be a bug in VS2005 or if it's
> an oversight in MPL ?
> I would guess it's a bug in VS2005 and would be interested to know
> whether there's a workaround in Boost.

Was this message intended to be a reply to some existing message? If so,
there's no threading headers present in it to tell mail clients that
that's the case.

As for MPL and VS2005, it's a bit of a gamble. I believe that MPL in
general is not overly happy about being used in VS2005.

Of course, if you mention the actual problem, it'll be easier to guess.
:D

--
Lars Viklund | zao_at_[hidden]