Subject: [Boost-users] Integer vs. Double values for link weights in Graph
From: Jens Buysse (jens.buysse_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-19 10:06:14

Dear all,

I'm new to the BOOST library (and actually also to c++).

I have the following problem: I want to use the dijkstra algorithm for
computing shortest paths in a network. For this I calculate weights,
which in my case take the form of double < 1. But it seems internally
boost converts to an integer. Is there a way to use double without
miltilplying it with e.g. 100 to get Integers?

Kind regards

Jens Buysse

--
Jens Buysse
Research Group Broadband Communication Networks (IBCN)