Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [boost-users] [geometry] segment concept
From: Barend Gehrels (barend_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-21 16:03:04

Hi Sergey,

> I play with new boost geometry library.
> There is thing that I don't understand, possible it is bug.

It is. It did not use the concept at that point. After inspecting I
remembered why, and it is fixed now (in Boost.Trunk).

> I'm trying to register segment concept.
> It is struct with fields named "point1" and "point2", that
> represents endpoints of this segment.
> I've specified tag, point_type, indexed_access for this struct.
> And length works fine. But intersection requires that this struct
> contains fields named "first" and "second".
> I'm new to this library, so I don't know whether it is bug in
> library or my code.
> I've attached minimal c++ file that reproduces the problem.

Thanks for the minimal file, it is helpful. So fixed in Trunk, sorry for
the error. If you don't use Trunk, I can send you the modified file as
an attachment, which you can replace.

Thanks for the catch.
Barend