Subject: [Boost-users] Is now a good time to use Boost.Log?
From: bear330 (blp330_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-27 05:33:29

Hi,

I am looking for a good logging library, I very like boost libraries and
almost all my C++ projects use it.
So the Boost.Log is the first choice I am considering.

But Boost.Log is accepted for a long time and still not ship with latest
Boost library. I heard about it is developing v2. I am not sure about its
API will change a lot or not. If I use Boost.Log v1 now, would that be
painful to upgrade to final Boost.Log that ships with Boost library?

And is Boost.Log v1 efficient enough or stable enough just like other boost
libraries? (I concern about that because it is not ship with boost release
for a long time).

Thanks a lot.