Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [interprocess] garbage chars when extending interprocess strings?
From: Anthony Foiani (tkil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-07-31 19:42:05

Ion Gaztañaga <igaztanaga_at_[hidden]> writes:

> El 31/07/2011 8:39, Anthony Foiani escribió:
>
> Your latest test seems to work fine with trunk/release branch
> Interprocess version in Windows and Linux (GCC 4.5), can you try
> this version in your platform?

It looks like it's triggered by -O2, which I didn't have in the test
case compile string, but I *do* use it when building my project. I
hate it when I do stupid things like that...

I'm testing with a more current version of Boost now.

(Going to a more current Boost would help me in other ways, too. When
I started this project, I had to disable GCC's C++0x support because
it triggered errors in Boost -- but that was back in version 1.37 or
something.)

Thanks very much for the testing and suggestions! I'll let you and
the list know how things work out.

Best regards,
Tony