Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [multi-index][foreach] Iterating over a sequence index (worked in 1.46, broke in 1.47)
From: joaquin_at_[hidden]
Date: 2011-08-03 02:34:40

El 29/07/2011 10:52, Michel MORIN escribió:
> Maxime van Noppen wrote:
>> On 07/29/2011 10:03 AM, Michel MORIN wrote:
>>> To compile the code please add the following code:
>>> namespace boost { namespace foreach
>>> {
>>> template<typename SuperMeta,typename TagList>
>>> struct is_noncopyable<
>>> boost::multi_index::detail::sequenced_index<SuperMeta,
>>> TagList>
>>> {};
>>> }}
>>>
>> Works! Great! Thank you very much. Should I create a ticket with this for
>> Foreach or Multi-Index? Or is it already fixed in trunk?
> I think it's a feature request for Multi-Index.
> Please create a ticket!

Ticket closed by

https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/changeset/73498

Would you care to test it locally to confirm everything works? Thank you!

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo

This message is intended exclusively for its addressee. We only send and receive email on the basis of the terms set out at.