Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [fusion] adapt std::tuple to be a fusion sequence?
From: Claas H. Köhler (claas.koehler_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-08 08:49:34

I was wondering about the status of the above topic:
Does a boost implementation of an adaptor exist or is Sebastian's
suggestion the best alternative currently available?

His solution did not work out of the box for me, since g++-4.6
complained about an

"incomplete type std::tuple_size<const std::tuple<..."

However, when I replaced each occurence of std::tuple_size<X> by

  std::tuple_size< typename std::remove_cv<X>::type >

  everything seemed to work fine.

  Regards
  Claas