Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [geometry] weird define in adapted fusion sequence
From: Barend Gehrels (barend_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-15 13:34:51

Hi Alfredo,

On 15-8-2011 12:59, alfC wrote:

> Unless I am missing something, the definition of the macro does not
> depend on the parameter "CoordinateSystem" !. To make the situation
> even more confusing the manual's example (http://www.boost.org/doc/
> libs/1_47_0/libs/geometry/doc/html/geometry/reference/adapted/
> boost_fusion.html) uses the struct as the parameter and not the
> coordinate system !

Oops, this sounds more as supporting confusion than supporting fusion
;-) . Sorry for the error. Both points are fixed in Trunk. They were a
bit related (if the first was correct, the second would never have
occurred) but that is no excuse.

Thanks for the report, Akira thanks for the Ticket.

Regards, Barend