Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [serialization] deserializing asynchronously serialized types
From: Andrew Hundt (athundt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-08-31 21:25:32

> Just use boost::variant. Serialization is already implemented for it
> and it effectively does the above. It does a bunch of other stuff
> as well which is likely useful for your application.

I've tried boost.variant with the full typelist, but it seems gcc 4.4 balks
at typelists longer than 60, and I have over 104 types and growing. Perhaps
there is some workaround for extremely long type list lengths that I'm not
aware of?

Sorry I'm not below your message, I didn't get the email directly to my
address so I'm not sure how to do it indirectly.

Cheers!
Andrew Hundt