Subject: Re: [Boost-users] GIL, tiff, image resolution, boost-1.47.0
From: Olivier Tournaire (olitour_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-09-21 03:56:23

Hi,

struct tiff_x_resolution : tiff_property_base< float, TIFFTAG_XRESOLUTION >
{};
and
struct tiff_y_resolution : tiff_property_base< float, TIFFTAG_YRESOLUTION >
{};

are defined in
http://code.google.com/p/gil-contributions/source/browse/trunk/gil_2/boost/gil/extension/io_new/tiff_tags.hpp?r=628.
However,

 template< typename Log >
 struct image_write_info< tiff_tag, Log >

the struct you have to give when you write an image / a view does not seem
to support these tags. Christian, could you add them?

Regards,

Olivier