Subject: Re: [Boost-users] testing command-line interface using Boost.Test
From: Gennadiy Rozental (rogeeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-04 16:03:37

Olaf Meeuwissen <olaf.meeuwissen <at> avasys.jp> writes:

> My guess is that the execution_monitor gets a go at the system error
> before the unit_test_monitor gets a chance and I would really have to

unit_test_monitor IS execution_monitor. No the issue here is that it picks up
the value every time it start new test case from the value of runtime parameter,
so you really can't have it differently in a different test cases.

> Thanks for the help so far. I'm still open to suggestions but it looks
> like I'll be going with two test runners, each with their own main so
> that can set BOOST_TEST_CATCH_SYSTEM_ERRORS before unit_test_main().

You might as well use CLA. It's still going to have one global value for all
test cases.

You can also rebuild your boost version and comment out SIGCHLD handling.

Gennadiy