Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Building boost with stlport?
From: Jürgen Hunold (juergen.hunold_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-10 15:25:36

Hi Robert,

On Monday, 10. October 2011 21:06:41 Robert Dailey wrote:
> Can someone PLEASE help me out here? I'm getting no responses.

Well, your setup looks fine so far.

> If there are proper instructions for building for STLport out there
> somewhere, with explicit step by step instructions, please let me know as
> that would be very helpful to have.

There is little one can do without further diagnostics.

Please provide at least one compile and the failing link command with output.
And try to build with --debug-configuration and provide that output.

running b2 with -n will only dump the command line.

STLport is not used much nowadays. Used to use it with msvc-6 and 7.1, but
those are loooong gone here.

Yours,

Jürgem

--
Dipl.-Math. Jürgen Hunold       | IVE mbH
Software-Entwickler             | Lützerodestraße 10
                                | Geschäftsführer:
Sitz des Unternehmens: Hannover | Univ.-Prof. Dr.-Ing. Thomas Siefer
Amtsgericht Hannover, HRB 56965 | PD Dr.-Ing. Alfons Radtke