Subject: Re: [Boost-users] MSM <-> UML Conversion
From: Christophe Henry (christophe.j.henry_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-10-21 03:00:20

>Each statechart state type will provide a set of possible transitions, making

>easy to know where you can go from one state, but harder to see the "big

>picture".

>If I'm wrong somewhere in these descriptions, please allow me to know.

>Hope it helps.

>Joël Lamotte

Hi,

small note: this is also possible with msm (but not my favorite choice, which might explain why it's so well hidden ;-) ). You can use the row2's for this. See: http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_47_0/libs/msm/doc/HTML/ch03s02.html#d0e807. There is a small note at the end of this internal transition table chapter with an example how to replace the transition table with internal tables inside every state. But really, if you use this, you'll pretty fast get ugly code (every state knowing other states) so I won't advise this.

Regards,

Christophe