Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Gil] TIFF file with mixed 8/16 bit channel
From: Corinna Kinchin (crin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-07 05:02:56

Hey Christian,

Many thanks for your response, good luck with the fix and
it would be marvellous if you are able to keep us posted
on progress ...

Meanwhile I have another TIFF file to hand (also generated
by Photoshop) which has these characteristics:

  Colorspace: CMYK
  Depth: 16-bit
  Channel depth:
    cyan: 16-bit
    magenta: 16-bit
    yellow: 16-bit
    black: 15-bit
    alpha: 16-bit

Let me know if you'd like a copy to test with.

All the best,

Corinna ...

 Corinna Kinchin email: ckinchin_at_[hidden]
 Datazone Ltd. Tel: +353 64 66 28964
 Palm Gate, Greenane, Fax: +353 64 66 28965
 Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland URL: http://www.miramo.com

 Datazone - makers of `Miramo', the automated publishing tool