Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Gil] Unknown compilation error (VS10)
From: Nathan Crookston (nathan.crookston_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-07 16:08:52

Hi Mark,

On Mon, Nov 7, 2011 at 12:54 PM, Sapp, Mark <Mark.Sapp_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Hi Nate,
>
> Thanks for the help and quick response. It works great with your changes. Do you have any feedback about the way I'm using the library in that example code? I need to iterate through each pixel's channels, do you think there are more efficient ways for accomplishing that?

Nope, what you've written seems like it should be efficient -- the
images are constructed such that row-major iteration is most
efficient, which is what transform_pixels does. The static_transform
call in the code I sent actually unrolls the loop through the channels
too.

HTH,
Nate

P.S. See quoting guidelines: http://www.boost.org/community/policy.html#quoting