Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [Move] unique_ptr
From: Dave Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-09 12:50:08

on Wed Nov 09 2011, Szymon Gatner <szymon.gatner-AT-gmail.com> wrote:

>> OK, I took a look.  It seems fine to me!
>>

> So how about including it to boost? ;)

I support the idea. If you want it to be its own library, you need to
go through the review process. However, I suggest you get Peter Dimov's
attention to see if he'll include it in the smart_ptr library.

> P.S. Should custom implementation leveraging EBO for deleter
> (unique_ptr_storage class) be replaced with compressed_pair or not
> depending on additional library is more desirable in that case?

If you want Peter to accept it, I think you should leave the custom
implementation in.

--
Dave Abrahams
BoostPro Computing