Subject: [Boost-users] [Boost.Test] reporting tests with warnings
From: Olaf Meeuwissen (olaf.meeuwissen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-15 05:52:44

Hi all,

For our CI setup I would like to be able to report the following results
from our unit test suite:

 - number of tests aborted (started but did not complete)
 - number of tests failed
 - number of tests passed without warnings
 - number of tests passed with warnings

The first two are supported just fine but the last two are collapsed
into a single count in the reports. In the logs, I can make out the
warning messages from the passing tests, but I can't seem to get at a
count of the number of such tests in the (XML) reports.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

                 http://www.fsf.org/jf?referrer=1962