Subject: Re: [Boost-users] boost 1.48, Qt and [Parse error at "BOOST_JOIN"] error
From: qplace (admin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-20 12:10:22

Jürgen Hunold <juergen.hunold <at> ivembh.de> writes:

> Well, in the aforementioned thread the TypeTraits maintainer came to the
> correct conclusion that this is definetely a moc bug. It simply fails to
parse
> several type_traits header which are valid c++.
> So please file a bug at Qt's bugtracker for this. It would be nice if you
could
> post the ticket number here so we can track this.
>
> Yours,
>
> Jürgen

Hi, Jurgen

Here is the link to the qt bug report:
https://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTBUG-22829

I am somewhat pessimistic about a speedy response from Qt. May be the
maintainer of the boost library could suggest a general workaround that can
make 1.48 release compatible with 1.47 release? Otherwise I (and I think many
others) will be stuck with 1.47. Please let me know if I can assist in any way.

Regards,

Michael.