Subject: [Boost-users] Graph and external properties
From: g4hx (g4hx_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-11-24 14:44:07

Hello everyone,

I am currently trying to implement a graph algorithm using boost::graph
but I ran into a problem which I don't know how to fix. I already asked
this question
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/8234910/external-property-map-tied-to-stdvector-in-boost-graph-library
but I got no answer yet, apart from someone telling me that
"Boost.Graph" is borderline unusable. I thought that you people wouldn't
let this stand, so I am just asking you: I need some variables stored in
a vector to be accessible via an operator[](edge_descriptor&), I think
that this could be done using external properties, but since I already
use bundled internal properties, I am not sure how to go ahead. I
basically need something as in
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_36_0/libs/property_map/iterator_property_map.html.
I would very much appreciate it someone would just drop me a few lines
of code to illustrate how to solve the problem.

g4hx