Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [BGL] Issue using connected_components
From: Nicolas Saunier (nicolas.saunier_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-08 15:24:51

Hi,

thanks again for replying. I may sound stupid, but again, I cannot find
what is the type of the component map to pass to connected_components
when the graph is of type adjacency_list<listS, listS, undirectedS>. The
following does not work (see previous email for the whole code):

map<FeatureGraph::vertex_descriptor,
graph_traits<FeatureGraph>::vertices_size_type> vertex2component;

vertex2component.insert(make_pair(u, 0));

associative_property_map<
map<graph_traits<FeatureGraph>::vertex_descriptor,
graph_traits<FeatureGraph>::vertices_size_type> >
components(vertex2component);

Can someone please give me the declaration of the component map, and how
to pass it to connected_components?

Thanks,

Nicolas

--
Nicolas Saunier, ing. jr, Ph.D.
Professeur Adjoint / Assistant Professor