Subject: Re: [Boost-users] challange to MPL gurus
From: Larry Evans (cppljevans_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-14 14:59:41

On 12/13/11 08:15, Larry Evans wrote:
[snip]

> Using the if_recur.hpp:
>
> http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/sandbox/variadic_templates/boost/mpl/if_recur.hpp
>
> mentioned in one of my previous replies, the attached compiles; however,
> I'm not sure it does what you want.
> The in source comments reflect my questions.

I think I figured why the t1 was not being used. That typedef was just
there to check that the iterator could be deref'ed, AFAICT.
I've not used the concept library before; hence, that may be
why I'm having some trouble understanding what's required.

The attached is a revised version of my previous code, but now only
the ForwardSequence template is needed. The ForwardIterator template
declarations has been moved to within the ForwardSequence. Also,
in the attachment, t1 has been renamed to is_deref_able, since that
seems more descriptive.

Would this new ForwardSequence template satisfy your requirements?

-regards,
Larry