Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Parsing statements from ascii files in arbitrary order into hierarchies of structs using boost spirit
From: Stefan Zellmann (zellmans_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-16 03:27:20

Hi,

thanks for the example. Unfortunately, I believe my problem is somewhat more
complicated. With your example, statements are all of the same type
(except for
comments, but these are skipped anyway). I'd like to parse more general
statements.
These may be specified in any order. I thought I could accomplish the
'any order' thing
by using an abstract base type 'Statement' to derive specialized
statements from.
By parsing statement blocks into std::vectors using something like

r_block %= *r_statement; // rule is declared to parse into
std::vector<Statement>
r_statement = r_statementType0 | r_statementType1 | .. | r_statementTypeN;

I would like to retrieve a list of these statements. Problem is that I
don't no how to
'BOOST_FUSION_ADAPT_STRUCT()/'/ the hierarchy.

Cheers, Stefan