Subject: Re: [Boost-users] A* heuristic
From: Maxime van Noppen (maxime_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-22 03:35:50

On 12/21/2011 09:08 PM, Stephen Woodbridge wrote:
> If this is your case, then one way to handle this in Boost is to create
> a visitor and check the path length as each node is explored and if it
> is greater than "t" do not node add any outbound links/nodes to the queue.

Hi,

I'm curious on how this would be done. I've tried to do it some time ago
but couldn't figure how to use the DijsktraVisitor to achieve it.

http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_48_0/libs/graph/doc/DijkstraVisitor.html

So I've defined a "function_property_map" which allows me to have a
function as weight on my graph and in that cost function I can return
std::numeric_limits<double>::infinity() when I want to stop the
exploration on that path.

--
Maxime