Subject: [Boost-users] Problem with boost ::interprocess::string
From: Josmon Paul (josmon.paul_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-22 11:42:28

Hi All
 I am totally new to the boost library. i will start with my problem. Currently i am using boost shared memory for storing a vector list. In the vector list each elements are string type. I am using boost::interprocess::string type. But i was not able to use the string size of more than 10 as above it is causing segmentation fault. If it is below 10 there is no issues. Pleasehelp me how to fix this issue.

Josmon Paul
Assistant Systems Engineer
Tata Consultancy Services
Ph:- 080 67244142