Subject: [Boost-users] [build] Is there any interest in a configure auto generator for boost-build?
From: Tianjiao Yin (ytj000_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-27 00:27:28

Hello all:

Boost build configure (site-config.jam) is not easy to write for me,
especially when I install some new compilers or tools.

So I wrote a script to generate the configure in
"/etc/site-config.jam" automatically for myself.

You can get the whole source code here:
http://ideone.com/kkI2G

When I run this script by using argument "--setup",
it will generate a new configure in "/etc/site-config.jam" like this:
http://ideone.com/4yWyI

I am using archlinux, not tested in any other platform.
For archers, this script is part of boost-build-nightly in AUR, it works for me.

BTW, boost-build 2.0_m12 is in the archlinux official repository.
But this version is too outdated to build many examples in the boost 1.48.0.
When m13 release?

Regards,
Tianjiao