Subject: Re: [Boost-users] Graph: writing graph properties to graphml file
From: Juerg Tschirren (juerg.tschirren_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-15 13:02:50

Thanks Jeremiah for the prompt answer. Sorry, I forgot to mention, your
suggested change to graphml.hpp was the first thing I tried yesterday.
Everything compiles with your suggested change, but the result is a runtime
error (boost::any_cast exception). As far as I can tell the problem origins
in line 292 in graphml.hpp. But so far I wasn't able to wrap my mind around
that dynamic_property_map and I couldn't quite figure out yet what is going
on and what is supposed to be going on.

Juerg

On Thu, 15 Mar 2012, Jeremiah Willcock wrote:

> On Thu, 15 Mar 2012, Juerg Tschirren wrote:
> >
> > I still have a problem getting graph properties written to a graphml
file (vertex and edge properties get written just fine). Following
Jeremiah's advise form two weeks
> > ago I implemented the code below. The problem appears to be that the
instance of ref_property_map contained in the dynamic_properties uses the
key type Graph*, but the
> > write_graphml function implemented in boost/graph/graphml.hpp expects
it to be of type Graph. This of course results in a different typeid and
the write_graphml function
> > does not recognize the entry in the dynamic properties as graph
properties. I tried to change the key type of ref_property_map to Graph,
which resulted in a compilation