Subject: Re: [Boost-users] [multi_index] movable only types
From: Joaquín M LópezMuñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-05-25 04:28:40

Szymon Gatner <szymon.gatner <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> with boost.move available are there any plans to make multi_index work
> with movable-only types?

Hi Szymon,

Boost.MultiIndex definitely needs to be updated so as to
be conformant with new requiremts for C++11 containers,
including (but not only) move support. The sad reality is
that the time I can devote to this task is vanishingly small.
I could save some time for this in the future, but can't
really commit to a date yet.

Of course, if someone is bold enough to initiate the work
herself and proposes a patch, I'll be more than willing to help
with the effort.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica Digital