Subject: [Boost-users] [Test] main for BOOST_TEST_DYN_LINK with manual registration
From: Rhys Ulerich (rhys.ulerich_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-05-25 17:28:07

What from example 15 from the Boost.Test "Manually registered test
suites" documentation[1] needs to change if instead of
   #include <boost/test/included/unit_test.hpp>
one used
   #define BOOST_TEST_DYN_LINK
   #include <boost/test/unit_test.hpp>
?

>From reading [1] and [2], one needs to provide a main() that invokes
the unit_test_main, but I'm at a loss for what it would look like...
I don't think I'm running afoul of BOOST_TEST_ALTERNATIVE_INIT_API
from reading <boost/test/unit_test.hpp> where the main() definition
cares nothing about that #define, but I could be wrong.

Help or a known-good example much appreciated,
Rhys

[1] http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_49_0/libs/test/doc/html/utf/user-guide/test-organization/manual-test-suite.html
[2] http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_49_0/libs/test/doc/html/utf/user-guide/test-runners.html